Monday 23 June 2008

I've been triple tagged!

Hi, I have been tagged by Cynthia, Wendy and Sue. So here are my answers to the quesions:-

What was I doing 10 years ago?
Still recovering from a series of operations, retired from work due to ill health about a year earlier, not into crafting so my house was really clean and tidy.

5 things on my to do list
I am actually working through my list, but here goes
1 Visit Australia and snorkel on the Great Barrier Reef
2 Visit Australia and walk over the top of Sydney Harbour Bridge.
3 Lose another two stone in weight
4 Have Christmas in a hot country and be pampered. (This should be done this year as we are going to Antigua for Chrimbo)
5 Save up so that I can go to the next Create and Craft weekend

Snacks I enjoy
Prawns
Fresh Pineapple
Chocolate (only very rare occasions as I am on a diet)

If I were a Millionaire
Travel, travel and travel
Make sure my sons future was secure
Provide comfortable lifestyle for my family
Have a purpose built craft den

Places I've lived
Plymouth (until i was 4)
Torpoint,Cornwall

Who I'm tagging
Ann, Cynthia, Wendy, Chrissie and Jane

No comments: