Tuesday 26 February 2008

Acetate challenge - mothers day card


I made this card for my mum and also for Rainbow Lady's acetate challenge. It is a prefoiled sheet of acetate, with an oval die cut, a Morehead little girl decoupage and I have put a lilac gemstone in the centre of the flowers. The letters for MUM were cut on my cricut machine using a lilac cricut pen first to outline them before cutting, I then attached them to the card with small silver brads. The inner oval of the die cut is used inside for the greeting. You can find out more about the acetate challenge on this site. http://rainbowladyschallengeblog.blogspot.com/

6 comments:

Barbi said...

Hi Keren

Lovely card - I've tried using acetate in the past but it's never worked as well as your's has.
Well done on setting up your blog :o)
love
Barbi
x

Rainbow Lady said...

This is such a lovely card Keren I am sure Mum will love it.
Thanks for taking part in the challenge.
Love Cynthia x

PixieHouse Creations said...

hi keren
lovely card for your mum,she will love it and welcome to blog land hehe
wendy xx

Ann Whitfield said...

Stunning card Keren - your Mum will be thrilled with it
Ann x

Jane's Blogs said...

Wow, wow and wow Keren ... glad to see you in "blogland" now. Another one for me to keep an eye on ... great. And I love your card, fantastic. (BJZoe on JS forum)

Heather Robinson said...

I really love the use of acetate. It gives such a simple look but has such elegance. This is a lovely card.