Wednesday 20 February 2008

A brand new blog day

I have decided to keep a crafting blog. I have so much fun taking parts in atc swaps and fat book page swaps, I am hoping to keep a record of these and some of the cards that I make on here. My name is Keren, I live in Cornwall, with my husband and 16 year old son. I was pensioned out of work due to ill health and shortly afterwards took up card making. My house was far too clean and I decided I needed a hobby. The house has been dusty ever since. Bear with me as I learn how to put my blog together and tomorrow I hope to post my first pictures.

2 comments:

Ann Whitfield said...

Great to have you as part of the blogging community Keren - you'll be as hooked as the rest of us in no time! :)

Rainbow Lady said...

Woo hoo Keren way to go, well done on getting started into this crazy blogland world.
Love that card too.
Check out my new challenge blog later today and give it a try.
Love Cynthia x

http://rainbowladyschallengeblog.blogspot.com/